- The Taught Curriculum
- Information & Communication Technology
- Physical Education
- The Creative Curriculum
- Religious Education
- Special Educational Needs and additional provision
- More Able Children
- Personal, Health and Social Education
- Sex Education
- Multicultural Education
- Collective Worship
- Nursery - Monkey Class
- Year R - Rabbit
- Year 1 - Kangaroo
- Year 2 - Tabby Cat and Owl
- Year 3 - Meerkat and Giraffe
- Year 4 - Panda and Tiger
- Year 5 - Panther and Polar Bear
- Year 6 - Dolphin and Kookaburra
- The Curriculum
- Forest School
We aim to ensure that all children take part in and enjoy appropriate sporting activities, both as part of the curriculum provision and in the many after school clubs that are provided.
We encourage the children to both compete with themselves and each other and to co-operate as part of a team. Our annual sports day has a traditional, competitive nature together with a series of activities that all children can enjoy.
Sports within the school is supported by a dedicated sports coach, Team Theme. This enables children of all ages to experience the different sports which are available.
We offer a wide range of after-school sporting activities and participate in many local competitions.